Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

omg

Man, I laughed my ass off after watching mario movie and the other 2 also kicked ass. totally awesome!!

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Me like very very

So you were out of tune all along the song, but who gives a fuck. It was hilarious anyway :]

Blamformers! Blamformers!

waaaaay too long

as many might have said before: too lonf and gets soo fuckin' borng after a short while. also most of the shorts were just awful

It's Freakin' Luigi It's Freakin' Luigi

LOL

it was kinda fun. And what's the name of the music after Mario kicks the tube with Luigi inside and L gets mad???

udder and a Piglet udder and a Piglet

Psychodelic

Whoa, wierd... Another small movie about nothing but it wasn't bad. I liked the look of the pink creature that was suspiciously similar to the cow's boob :]

Ado znaczy halas - POLSKA Ado znaczy halas - POLSKA

Worst thing on the whole NG

Two words: utter rubbish.
And why was it loading so long?

In polish: "co to jest do chuja?"

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

What's the big deal?

Sooooooo? Why the score is so high? I was laughin for like only 2 times, maybe that's because I haven't played any video game for about 2 years...

Dad's Home Dad's Home

WOW!

This is my very favorite toon on the whole newgrounds, makes me laugh everytime I watch it. Great job!

The little birdy The little birdy

Hey, wtf?

Poor little birdy. I hope this blue beast will have diahorrea and hardcore pukeing.
And the graphics was, ...well... unusual. I did't like it.

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

I don't know...

Why there has to be this melodramatic shit in the beginning and in the end. I just can't watch this shit, but then there is a fight, witch is absolutely outstanding. Standing ovation for this performance.